Sunday, October 3, 2010

Love my church

It the season of the year that I think a lot. Maybe the year is coming to an end soon, and a season to evaluate the year.

I can't imagine a life without God. For without HIM, I am nothing.

Really thank God for City Harvest Church. Despite of the many negative comments and things that happened, I never regret joining this church. It's where I really found and learn to know this Amazing God that I serve, and where I found my life's destiny and purpose.

It's a place where I learn more about myself, a place for dreams to be realized, a place for success to be celebrated, a place where I find peace, joy, love and hope, a place I learn about faith, perseverance, courage and loyalty, a place that I can exercise my natural talent and spiritual gifts! Many life's lessons gained; I can't find it any where else except here.

I feel really honored to be able to serve God together with the amazing leaders He had placed in my life. Pst Kong, Sun, Pst Tan, Pst Zhuang, Xue Ling, Jie Ying, Wendy Goh, Ariel, Qiu Ping, Mikki, Bee Leng. Thank God for you guys! I have grown in my walk with God because of your love, sacrifice and dedication to the church. You guys have been my inspiration in life.

It's amazing how God has seen me through all these years. I am loving HIM more and more each day. I believe no matter what obstacles may come my way, God will continue to see me through, and I know and I know at the end of the day, I will grow stronger!!! I love you, JESUS.

No comments: