Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Birthdays

A few weeks ago I was having a gathering with my friends who were same age as me. We were randomly talking and we came to the topic on birthdays. Most of them was saying as they get older they don't see the point in celebrating their birthday because there is nothing to celebrate about, and every year it's about the same. Some people think that, it a once in a year event, hence you need to celebrate it. No! It should not be so.

Though it might seem to be the same every year, I still find my birthday special. And it should be special because it's the day God created me! The day He says "Alright, Angela! You are ready now, to experience earth, the beauty of my creation!" It's special because a new life is born. I have a reason to celebrate because I found my destiny and hope in God! I celebrate more on this special day because of HIS grace and mercy. It a day to remind me of HIS goodness in my life! And without this day I won't have a chance to meet amazing people He has placed in my life! :)

Every time I make a birthday card for people, these are the thought that is in my mind: God created you beautifully, amazingly, full of potential, talents and destiny; it's amazing that God created you. And I pray that the person will know the goodness of God.

So rejoice and celebrate this special day!!! You are made for greatness!!!

No comments: